Friday 29 March 2013

So far....

Here are 2 uploads on pieces I am currently working on. I was hoping to have the girl taking a photo finished by now but other things have came up so currently these are all i have for upload . I will be continuing the girl piece today and hoping to get it finished. As you can see i have also started a Captain America drawing so far not looking great I know but with what image i have in mind it should look pretty nice when completed.
                                   Captain America holding his shield and face down.
  Girl taking photo of herself in a mirror put a lot of effort in this piece so far not giving up now.


please feel free to comment on my work if you cant comment because its saying you need a account please feel free to visit http://www.facebook.com/ArtOfLeeStone < This is a Facebook page i have just created becuase a friend had told me he was unable to leae and feedback or comment on this blog becuase he needs to be a member, Iv gone through my settings and it can be a comment from anyone no sign ups required but hey.

for now i must get back to my drawing i will update you all with the progress if not the finished piece tonight with a bit of luck.

thanks for reading but for now I'm Out !!
   Ston3rz91

No comments:

Post a Comment