Tuesday 26 March 2013

MY ART

Hi guys i am back and will be uploading some of my recent art work tomorrow. I have been busy the past few days drawing several pieces to enable me to build a decent portfolio. I will be very grateful to all readers of my page would leave feedback  to say what they think of my work. i will be posting 2 pictures a day starting tommorow if i get any decent comments on my work i will also be open to suggestions on things to draw i was going to do the comic strip but i am really struggling with material for it so that has been put on hold. anywaays to anyone reading you have yourself a nice day and  i will be back tommorow with some material i have drawn up over the past couple of days.

 For now im out speak tomorrow
              Ston3rz91


No comments:

Post a Comment