Monday 18 March 2013

comic talk

Hi all 

I'm sat here today going through my small comic collection to find art work to draw and i stumbled across a really old issue of X-men issue 6 dated 1987 but it is Ukrainian is there any comic collectors or anyone that know possibly if this is worth anything a tall as Im quit surprised to of found it i will post a picture on here later please can people comment on this or PM men about this as I have quite a few older comics..

will post comic cover around about 11pm tonight 
           see ya 

So I'm back here is a picture i took from my phone excuse the blur not as good as my camera. On the cover it says issue 6 but in side it says issue 5 really weird wish i could read the language tho lol any was guys off to go gaming now be on here with a few posts tomorrow guys night all I'm out ! a little more on this comic is on the link below 

 http://marvel.wikia.com/X-Men_Vol_1_103


                                         STON3Rz91 

No comments:

Post a Comment